Friday, November 19, 2010

Challenge # 10 (with a sponsor)

Hey ladies. I am so sorry this is a few days late, as some of you know my son AJ has been battling the flu and I dont have computer access when I am home with him. But better late then never right?

I can't beleive that this is our 10th challenge. I am so excited about this challenge because we have a SPONSOR, which means and AWESOME PRIZE.

Our sponsor for this challenge is someone that I am sure you are all familiar with.

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!

Meljen's Designs will be offering the winner of this challenge a choice of 4 images from these incredible images found HERE.

Now what is the challenge you might ask? Well considering what time of year it is, the challenge is.................

                                                  HOLIDAYS

I want to see holiday cards, any type of holiday. It could be Thanksgiving, Christmas, heck even some   random Happy Ice Cream Day or something. Any holiday will do.

Here  is a little card I made using a Meljen's image that was released yesterday. I hope you like it.


Now get crackin. What's there to lose? Nothing. What's there to gain? 4 amazing images from Meljen's Designs.

7 comments:

  1. Melissa Made sent me over to check out your blog and challenge. I just purchased some MelJenn images today and hope to make a card for this challenge, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....if it was supposed to be MelJenns, you can delete mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jess! Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I'd like to add your blog to my list of regualr challenges, but I can't work out what day or dates the new challenges are posted, could you let me know just so I know where to add you? Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok the challenges were the 1st and the 15th but as of tomorrow it will be every other Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update, will move you to Fridays :D

    ReplyDelete